"No Signal" after rebooting Raspberry & Rullz Grabber

• Hi All,

I've read alot about Hyperion and now i'm moving away from my parents I wanted to "test/practice" on my old TV here.

After moving i want to make a clean/perfect build.

I experienced alot of issues with the connectors in the corner, after struggling i skipped the bottom part... will add later.

Everything seems to work fine, just 1 annoying issue:

After turning of my PSU with the the PI + Grabber attached, my TV shows the Chromecast footage.

But when the PI boots it switches to "No Signal"

I tried switching on the Grabber / Chromecast / taking of the usb etc & searching the forum... so far no luck!

After alot of rebooting it works now untill i turn everything off again and end up in the same rabbit hole.

Anyone knows what's wrong? If you want more information let me know.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hyperian (2).pdf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!