How do I build/compile the latest Hyperbian?

• I've gone through the Compile How To docs and wrapped my head around the process a bit, at least enough to think I could probably compile/build a successful version of Hyperbian. However I just don't know where to start, the Hyperbian repo seems vastly different (aka empty in comparison) so I feel like I'm missing something. Is there a thread somewhere on building, from the latest on master, for a Hyperbian setup? Preferably building on windows (though I can spin up some sort of linux environment if its easier).

I'm running a Pi4 w/ 2GB so I am trying to get past the hardware requirements error

• TPmodding I think that is my confusion then, I assumed Hyperbian was a modified raspbian install. Is it not? Is it really just Raspian that auto starts Hyperion?

If I'm understanding this correctly I can just SSH into my Pi and run this?

Code
    wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/master/bin/compile.sh | sh

Will this just update what I currently have (Alpha 9) to the latest at Master and retain all my configurations?

• I've gone through the docs and gotten everything downloaded and built/compiled. Which files need to go where? If this is explained anywhere else please let me know, I hate to be asking you to hold my hand through this process haha

Update: I tried running `sudo make install` from `~/hyperion/build~ and...stuff happened? Nothing appears to have changed though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!