Help Please!! LEDs not working

• Hello. I recently attempted to build a new set up, but for some reason, I can't get the LEDs to work. I'm on my 2nd set of lights because I thought the first set was bad.

I've also tried multiple GPIO pins without any luck.

Please see attached for screenshots

2021-06-19T02:03:54.251Z [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'ws281x' signals error: 'Failed to open. Error message: mmap() failed'

• you can do a few things to do this.

first is dtparam=audio=off in config.txt boot section.

if that doesn't work> in terminal of raspi;

sudo systemctl disable --now hyperiond@pi

sudo systemctl enable --now hyperiond@root

sudo reboot now

copy and paste this code line with ctrl/shift +V in terminal then press enter

or

sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/hyperiond@.service

Remove the User sessionline and save with CTRL+O and exit CTRL+x.

Don't forget to reboot

• that seemed to have done the trick. Thanks for the help!!

But now my audio doesn't seem to work. I have the HDMI capture after my reciever. I'm using my 2nd HDMi out from my reciever to the capture card and the primary HDMI out to the TV.

• I think its because trough HDMI the reciever is talking to your PI and sees it doesn't require audio source anymore, because the HDMI is directly connected to your USB port which is also digital.

sometimes its difficult to have 2 excact same HDMI streams from port 1 and 2 simultaniously from the same receiver, they can give you problems

you can try this and add this in config.txt, if it doesn't work then you can option out by # or change setting =1 to =0

Code
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1
    hdmi_force_edid_audio=1

i had it somewhat the same setup like you in beginning, but because i had much trouble with EDID and ARC/e-ARC audio stream, i changed my setup and came up with a audio extractor which strips the HDMI audio from the ARC-e/ARC HDMI2 port of tv and transports only a black 720p screen and digital audio to the receiver.

you have to connect it to NOT source in but to MONITOR OUT port1 of the receiver.

goodluck!

ps: i have it like this

Nvidea Shield PRO > 2ports out HDMI splitter4k >

port 1 > 4K tv HDMI port 1

port 2 > HDMI/AV converter > USB capture device > Pi 3b+ > Hyperion.NG ( device0)

4ktv HDMI port 2 ARC/e-ARC > 4k HDMI audio extractor > monitor out port 1 of receiver

i i have it like this because my 1080p receiver and my brandnew 4k tv wouldn't talk together EDID/e-ARC problems, so changed my setup and put the HDMI audio extractor into the configuration.

now everything works.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!