XolorSpace S104 Splitting 4K HDR and Downscaler

• I put this in place:

When my source is 1080p like the switch, the S104 outputs two images, and Hyperion works flawlessly.

When my source is my Nvidia Shield outputting 4k 60Hz HDR, then the output to the TV works. The secondary output connected to the pi using a capture device, flashes a color when it first engages, then goes dark. This is my log while the 4K is connected:

When I take the output off of the pi/capture, and plug it straight into a 1080p secondary monitor, the color is all inverted as you can see on the left.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • I believe I have this corrected. Basically I had to force the display mode output from Shield, and changed it off of 4k 60Hz HDR10 to different resolution and YUV. With this, I now have a different issue though. When using the Nintendo Switch, Hyperion works as intended. When I switch to the shield, or disable/enable USB capture, it starts working for about 5s, then just shuts off. While it is working, it is fully working. Logs show nothing crazy:

Any ideas why hyperion just shuts off LED's?

• Further update when I switch the output of The Shield to 1080p it's still shuts off after 6 seconds. When it shuts off I have two LEDs in the top right corner right by where the power supply feed is that light up a light blue purple. When I turn on effects they go and stay, so it's just the shield. The switcher does not support CEC, I have a feeling this is a problem with the LEDs themself and not with the shield.

• Another update. I have narrowed down the failure to the USB connection. When I remove the USB, everything works as expected. As soon as I plug in the USB, things stop working. I have tried both USB 3 and 2 ports, same behavior. I have also played around with Shield and AVR, and the switcher, with many different resolutions- nothing changes the LED come on for the Nintendo Switch, and come on then off for anything else.

Going to try a powered USB hub, I saw it mentioned here before. Any advice is welcome (even if just more troubleshooting steps, or logs to view)!

• Next Steps: I ordered a new capture device this one only accepts 1080p 60 HZ input, which theoretically should force the Xolorspace to hand it off correctly.

I am also burning hyperbian instead of HyperHDR to see if that matters.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!