1. LED: WS2812B 236 leds + 300 ohm resistor + 35 watt /5v power brick
2. LED Controller: Arduino clone
2. Hyperion Server: RPI3 zero W
3. USB Hub : HDMI Capture card + Arduino
5. AVR-Onkyo TX-NR 686- has two HDMI outs- main(ARC) & Sub
6. TV: MITV(Xiamoi) 55 inch Android TV: supports ARC
7. Input device: Firestick 4K: This is my main content source
8. USB 2.0 HDMI Capture card: Maximum input resolution: 3840x2160 @ 30Hz, maximum output/recording resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30Hz, 1280x720P @ 60Hz.
9. HDMI Splitter: Orei 4K 1x2 HDMI Duplicator Splitter by OREI - with Scaler 2 Ports with Full Ultra HD, HDCP 2.2, 4K at 60Hz 4: 4: 4 1080p & 3D Supports EDID Control - UHD-PRO102
1. HDMI connection from Onkyo AVR HDMI Output1 Main/ARC to MITV 4K
2. HDMI connection from Onkyo AVR HDMI Output2 Sub to USB2.0 HDMI Capture card
Negative Issue: 4KTV MITV becomes 1080P TV
Positive Issue: ARC and Hyperion works well
1. HDMI Connection from Onkyo AVR HDMI Output1 Main/ARC to HDMI Splitter
2. HDMI Connection from Splitter to MITV 4K
3. HDMI Connection from Splitter to USB 2.0 HDMI Capture card
Negative Issue: ARC Lost- multiple remotes; MITV Android App based playback now doesnt get Audio processed by AVR
Positive Issue: Hyperion now working with 4K
How to combine the best of both models? How can i get 4K, Hyperion and ARC all working together? It seems like right now I can get only 2 out of 3. Not all 3 of:
If i buy a different capture card will i be able to revert to connection model1 where ARC works but 4K doesnt because AVR sees my capture card as being lower than 4K resolution.
If I buy a different capture card capable of doing 4K/pass thru/HDC2.2 etc will RPI ZeroW work? If not which RPI i should get? Are there other bottlenecks i cant see if i go down this path?
Pls suggest a resolution to finalize my hardware setup. Its working but its messy without ARC.