1. LED: WS2812B 236 leds + 300 ohm resistor + 35 watt /5v power brick
2. LED Controller: Arduino clone
2. Hyperion Server: RPI3 zero W
3. USB Hub : HDMI Capture card + Arduino
5. AVR-Onkyo TX-NR 686- has two HDMI outs- main(ARC) & Sub
6. TV: MITV(Xiamoi) 55 inch Android TV: supports ARC
7. Input device: Firestick 4K: This is my main content source
8. USB 2.0 HDMI Capture card: Maximum input resolution: 3840x2160 @ 30Hz, maximum output/recording resolution: 1920x1080 @ 30Hz, 1280x720P @ 60Hz.
9. HDMI Splitter: Orei 4K 1x2 HDMI Duplicator Splitter by OREI - with Scaler 2 Ports with Full Ultra HD, HDCP 2.2, 4K at 60Hz 4: 4: 4 1080p & 3D Supports EDID Control - UHD-PRO102
Hyperion working nicely now- latest version. Everything working well functionally.
Unable to get good colors for certain cases:
1. During explosions- more of orange/red than yellow. Yellow is less in general- how to get yellow going?
2. When not much is happening on screen- standard colors seems to blue n green- how to make it any other shade?
3. When screen is predominanly white- standard colors seems to same as point no 2: blue n green- how to make it white or off white or gray?
4. when screen is black, led goes off or becomes dark- this is expected behaviour i presume
Pls point to guides for new GUI on how to get these colors as needed. Still better if some one can point to a good video tutorial i will be greatful.