Just not working

• I did the othe 3 SUDO commands and this is what I get now.

New

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjka…08-07%2009.28.31.mov?dl=0

Getting ready to hook it back up to a monitor and look for that file as Lighting-guy77

This is what I have in the folder /etc/systemd/system...

Folder

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qaeg…08-07%2009.44.59.jpg?dl=0

I hooked it back up and the lights still flash. If I change the controller the lights stop flashing, do nothing wrong color. Put it back on ws281x and it goes back to flashing.

Strange. Something is working, just wrong.

another strange thing, if I change the pin number (I tried 6 and 14), the lights stop flashing. Change it back to 10 and they flash again. So obviously something is working, just wrong.

Any clue?

After a restart the lights do not flash. If I unplug the USB, they start to flash again. Do I need a new USB thing> This is the second I've tried.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TPmodding () aus folgendem Grund: 4 Beiträge von byrdman mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• I did the othe 3 SUDO commands and this is what I get now.

i am on a holiday soon, but what i see is probably audio static noise on GPIO10 ( PWM ledcontroller)

PWM uses the audio device of the raspi, so it looks like the audio is still running and you didn't turn it off.

if you are selecting diffrent PIN GPIO number the only thing that happens is there's no source connected to that, so lights go off.

if i was you i try to find it in audio/drivers.

After a restart the lights do not flash. If I unplug the USB, they start to flash again. Do I need a new USB thing> This is the second I've tried.

i don't know, just update everything even the firmware and try again.

i have no clue anymore why that happens to your setup

• I hooked it up to a monitor and toyed around then reboot and ran 'aplay -l' and it told me no card was available.

I hooked it back up but the lights are still flashing. If I turn off USB capture, they stop flashing. What does that tell you?

In dashboard, if I turn it off the light do go off. So something is working, somehow.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!