high usb resolution causing delay in lights'

• Manny you need to give background and info. You wouldn't go into a supermarket looking for a tin of Heinz baked beans and ask a worker where is the tin, it's just not enough information for anyone to give you a response.

To your issue, from your message about improving resolution on usb capture card DON'T... lowest resolution will give lowest lag, less data to process means quicker response, after all you only need info on colours. For others reading with this issue 640x480 resolution is all you need on Hyperion UI in 'capturing hardware'

To help others, please change name of thread to 'high usb resolution causing delay in lights' (change in 'edit thread' at top)

• I think if Manny is not going to change the topictitle then admin will or remove it.

This is the xx time that he is doing this, starting a thread without any information and then expect a response which he can use?

So for the second time I say this, If you are not going to provide the total picture of the problem then yes, davieboy is right and you are shooting blanks in here.

So, information we need. The why/how and with what. :whistling::!::/

• sorry Manny i will fully support you when you provide some decent information to when the fault occurs, with it being a delay have you used the forum search at the top to see if anyone else has suffered from the delay?

The fact that you replied to me and still didnt add some information that will allow others to help you makes me wonder if this is a serious post

• Manny

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Delay“ zu „high usb resolution causing delay in lights'“ geändert.
  • that should have been in the post then along with the delay part :thumbup:

usually you would post what hardware you are using like pi version, operating system, LED type (ws2181b etc), what grabber it happens on - capture card or internal grabber

the more info you can provide the more others can help you.

start with what james2brite mentioned and lower the resolution on the device your using if that doesn't work post some info on your setup

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!