Migrate from Hyperion to Hyperion NG - multiple instances / different USB Video sources

• I am currently migration from my single Raspberry Pi Setup which got three instances of Hyperion running and get data from 2 different video sources, as it controls the LEDs for two different TVs.

How can I achieve the same with HyperionNG / HyperBian? I can create multiple LED Hardware, but I can only select one single USB Video source.

How can I either use multiple sources within one instance or can deploy multiple instances of HyperionNG?

• Same here. This LED instances in one Hyperion instance might be useful for most usecases. But I also move from separated hyperion instances to hyperion-ng and now recognize I cannot achieve what worked before. Also effects running for different LED instances go wild on my setup.

Anyone was able to start hyperon-ng in separate istances?

• Offizieller Beitrag

No. You can change the code that checks for an already running instance... and need to ensure that alls ports are not overlapping during configuration...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!