hyperion and wled not working properly

• I have wled up and working properly behind my tv. I installed Hyperion and I don't get any output to the lights. Under hardware, I have tried both wled and udpraw with port 19446. When I have output to lights toggled on, wled doesn't behave like it should, meaning it doesn't go to "live" every time and the lights behind the tv turn off. Sometimes, it does go to "live" but the lights still don't come on (but only if under hardware I selected wled). In wled, when "live" does come on, again, lights don't work and if I override it, the star in the left hand corner does show up, but, if I select it, it goes away and the "live" feature doesn't come back unless I go back to Hyperion and toggle status off/on. If I use udpraw under hardware, "live" never comes on and when looking at wled, I have no control. Power stays off and if I turn it back on, all colors go to black.

I'm kicking myself because I had all of this working prior to the update and now I don't remember how it was supposed to be set up. I'm sure there is a simple setting I have set wrong but for the life of me, I can't figure it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love Hyperion and this community!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!