The backlight does not turn off after turning off the TV

• Good time!

I ask for help. The HyperBian is installed on the Raspberry, through which the WS2812B is controlled from the Raspberry. Everything works, but there is one thing: when you turn off the TV, the tape lights up with a specified color preset that does not turn off until you turn off the Raspberry. In the HyperBian settings, I still did not find where this can be disabled or configured. And I would not want to turn off Raspberry every time, I would like the HyperBian server to work constantly and the backlight would turn on immediately after you turn on the TV.

Is it possible to somehow solve this problem?

Sorry for my English, this is not my primary language.

• If you use a capture card, I think that's the "No Signal" test picture when no HDMI signal input. If you see this...

in the video preview in Hyperion WebUI, you have to disconnect the grabber.

Grüße aus Österreich / Greetings from Austria !

- Don't wanna miss it anymore !

• Ha-ha. It really turned out to be like that. Thanks for the explanation. At first I could not understand, but it turned out that there are already threads on the forum with the same questions. This led me to the "Signal detection" item in the settings. But so far, its inclusion has led to the fact that now it is not the setting table that is displayed, but the color effect. Perhaps there is some kind of guide on the settings of this item, the setting? Because there is no complete information in either the Hyperion documentation or the community settings. Disabling the grabber in Hyperion WebUI is not exactly what we would like. I would like the tape to turn on and off itself along with the TV. For now, I just turn off the power to the tape through the smart socket.

• I know this is a moderately old thread but is there any way to set it to a solid color when the TV is off? I really enjoy having the LEDs be on while not in use but to a cool blue tone. I have HASS if it makes any difference.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!