USB capture on UI switches off every time HDMI signal goes off/changes

• Hey Guys,

I have seen similar threads, but cannot find now.

So, I'm running libreELEC 9.2 with Hyperion.ng. I changed to 3 input capture card, but every time the HDMI signal drops (even same source changing apps) the USB capture has to be reset in Hyperion UI.

The USB capture is much better for colour matching than last one( pclin will post you specs) , but this is a major issue, having to reset every time.

Thanks for any assistance.

james2brite

• EDID data is always exchanged when the resolution or the sound format changes

Did you turn off all devices (without power) when you changed the card?

Then first supply the TV with power again.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Same issue.

I'm running all sources - xbox one x, ps5, PC, xiaomi 4k box, into a Sennheiser Ambeo soundbar, then the soundbar output into the capture card/switcher, which has other inputs at this point, a nintendo and a ps3, then onto the projector (used this way on previous card, no issue). It must be being caused by signal loss in the switcher to the USB output when there is a signal change. I'm told there is a code work around Paulchen-Panther do you know of anything?

Thanks Guys

amend: on old capture card I could even unplug the USB and when put back lights still on

amend 2: its the Sennheiser that signal drops out on (I think), although again was not an issue on old card

• might need altered to suit libreelec

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!