LG OLED 77 GX + arduino nano + Hyperion + WS2812B

• OK her is my setup.

Without this forum i couldn't get all the info i needed. So thx for that :)

The wall mount is screwed on a wooden board to get the necessary distance for the alu l-profiles.

The profiles came with a diffusion cover.

The LEDS are controlled with an arduino nano which is connected to my PC.

I couldn't use RPi because there is (to my knowledge) no possibility to work with 4k-120Hz

I only use the TV as an secondary PC monitor so I opted to use the Windows grabber.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I still need to fix the corners. There is no diffusor so the light is brighter on the corners.

• The LEDS are controlled with an arduino nano which is connected to my PC.

I couldn't use RPi because there is (to my knowledge) no possibility to work with 4k-120Hz

I only use the TV as an secondary PC monitor so I opted to use the Windows grabber.

Hey,

I have very similar setup - LG 77CX and Arduino Uno. Thing is that it does not even keep up with 60Hz signal, not to mention 120Hz. I mean that there's visible lag with fast moving objects and I only use 100 LEDs. Is Arduino Nano any faster? When I checked wikipedia, both are 16MHz.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!