Lights not syncing

• Yes. I just replaced it but I bought the same model: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ Board (3B+)

By USB hub, do you mean a USB screen capture device? If so, yes.

If you are talking about a "normal" hub, no. The Pi plugs directly into the USB screen capture device.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jFads () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by jFads into this post.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Additionally, please check: what happens after the disconnect event (VIDIOC_DQBUF error code 19)

- is the camera being recognized with "lsusb"?

- if not, does re-plugging USB cable solves it without restarting hyperion?

- Check kernel log while performing USB cable plug/unplug ("dmesg -wT").

In case the camera is available after reconnecting then a self-powered USB hub and/or switching USB port could solve the issue.

If the device is recognized only after a full restart, then I'd suspect that the USB controller is faulty.

• Thanks Paulchen-Panther for your quick response

I attached a picture of the kernel log. I wasn't seeing it being recognized as "Isusb".

I checked on the Hyperion UI and no image was being displayed when I clicked on the LED Visualization Icon. Lights were not performing either. I attached the debug log as well if that helps.

Hyperion Log_10_9_21.txt

• v4l2-ctl --list-devices

lsusb

dmesg-c

sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-get upgrade

stil nothing, then upgrade your firmware. but first try this

after that with no dice>>try this

apt-cache search firmware

find these 2

hdmi2usb-fx2-firmware - FX2 firmware for hdmi2usb board development

fxload - Firmware download to EZ-USB devices

and execute them

code to install if found

apt-get install hdmi2usb-fx2-firmware

apt-get install fxload

• As always, I appreciate the help Ambientheater77 and Paulchen-Panther. Without your help I would be blind.

I followed the above instructions and was still not able to get the usb screen capture to work. I have ordered another usb capture hub to eliminate the hub as a failure point.

Below are the device and kernel logs...

• it found the chipset from USB video Macrosilicom with MAC adres 53:4d:21:09, so the software and hardware detects the USB capturing device.

it seems it can not load the drivers that it needs to run.

quite strange because i have the same chipset from same vendor and runs on every version of Hyperion on Raspi3B

• Update for Ambientheater77 and Paulchen-Panther :

After replacing the USB capture hub, I performed all the above steps and a few prayers but the screen cap is still only capturing my laptop, not the TV. I ran the dmesg -c logs again ...picture is below. It looked like the firmware version was the issue but when it tried to update both hdmi2usb-fx2-firmware and fxload it said firmware up to date.

As always, your insights and shared frustration is appreciated.

• Checking back in on this issue, I noticed that my thread got marked "Resolved". I am still experiencing the problem and wondering if anyone has thoughts/ideas on how to solve the problem described above.

• then save your config in Json > dashboard and flash your SD card again.

if i was you i delete the whole SD card and write Hyperbian (2.11) on to it.

For that you can use Win32DiskImager

I must advice, before the image writing to the card >>>>> DO NOT FORMAT THE CARD with Windows FAT or NTFS formats.

just leave it as a empty volume and write the Hyperbian image directly on it.

when you don't do this your installation can get corrupt after amount of time has pass...

the reason is that Debian ( LINUX) already writes his own format to the card, so when used the standard formats in Windows the two diffrent formats are going to collide.

goodluck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!