Usb capture problems

• Hi everyone. Could someone try and help as I'm having some problems. I think it's with my USB capture but can't be sure.

I have previously had a working setup with my current hardware and then had an sd card failure and obviously I haven't saved my Config so I had to start a fresh.

I am using a raspberry pi zero w with ws2812b leds I have 96led powered with external 10a psu supplying the raspberry pi and USB capture device also. Led are connected to gpio18 with a chip in between to stabilise the connection (can't remember the name). The grabber is an easycap stk1160 model. The hdmi input is 4k via a splitter with a 1080p downsampler from XOLORspace with a hdmi to composite converter.

I have hyperbian with alpha 10 installed and running as root. Dtparam Audio is turned off and api turned on in boot Config.

I have access to hyperion running on the raspberry pi.

I am able to run effects that will run without any problem and full rgb spectrum is available.

The problem occurs when I try to run output from the USB capture. The image appears on the live stream for a second and disappears.

During this time the colour output of the led will change to be correct but then the live stream from the USB capture turns off and the led turn off. Then 1second later they are back on again when the image appears in the live stream again.

When I look at the debug it constantly gives me a frame too small error that appears whether I adjust size decimation or not.

I don't know whether the issue is the usb grabber is broken. Whether it's output is too high for the raspberry pi zero to cope with. Or whether it's a Config issue.

I don't think it's the other hardware due to the fact that it was previously working and also displays the effects without issue.

If you have a second to potentially help it would be appreciated as I'm wrecking my brain trying to figure it out.

I've included my Config below.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!