List of Android TV Boxes with support of Hyperion Android Grabber

• Hello,

is there any Android TV Box with normal support of Hyperion Android Grabber (incl. 4K, HDК and so no)?

My experience:

- Xiaomi Mi Box 4S - Black Screen in any video player

- Sony 65 Android TV - HDR do not work (green mask on screen), 4K and 1440P - picture freezed that TV can not be used. 1080p is only partially usable.

Please share your experience, if thete any Android TV box that can be used with Hyperion.

If not, i do not understand who is this app made for...

Thanks!

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Please share your experience, if thete any Android TV box that can be used with Hyperion.

• Nvidia Shield PRO android box is doing fine here, i only used HDMI splitter to decrease signal from 4k to 1080P
    • from 1080P it goes into HDMI/AV converter and then AV into USB capturing device that sticks into the raspberry.
    • i am NOT using any app

so long story short: you probably have to decrease the signal from 4k to 1080P.

thats a struggle all of us has, especially when want to use ARC/e-ARC/CEC and HDCP on HDMI

• With a splitter 4k 60Hz HDR HDCP2.2 and an HDMI to USB grabber, 4K HDR and HDCP 2.2 are possible.

With HDR the colors are pale and have to be compensated. With DV there is no Ambilight, TV picture is available.

The only device that can also do DV (LLDV) is HDFury Diva.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• RestOp

By this time I guess you found some soulution already but I still want to reply.

You can sideload apps into android boxes to get access to android grabber.
    Aptoid is what I tried.

Tutorial for you:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!