LED wont respond WS2812b

• Hey guys, i have being mounting my kit but I am having a major issue.

My Led Strip wont go from lighting 1 LED only to respond any commands of the Raspberry Pi 2 i am using

I have tried those:

first is dtparam=audio=off in config.txt boot section.

sudo systemctl disable --now hyperion@pi

sudo systemctl enable --now hyperion@root

sudo reboot now

sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/hyperion@.service

I have tried changing PWM to SPI and changed ports to GPIO 18, GPIO 10 and others, but still the LED wont answer, if I connect it to any power supply will light up only 1 white LED and that's it, it does not show effect of raspberry turning on or any other test, what can I do?

I am using Raspberry Pi 2 with Ledstrips WS2812b 60Leds/m2

I have seen that people had no trouble with Alpha 9, but I cant find any file of those to download and install as an image and I don't know how to install it otherwise ( so if anyone have the img file please send me).

Thanks Guys!

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • I'm still very new here and don't know much but I had a similar issue. I fixed it by unplugging EVERYTHING hyperion related. Not just rebooting the PI. I unplugged the Arduino as well and that was the issue.

NOTE: I thought I was killing the power to the arduino by simply unplugging the power cord but it turns out that my receiver has some feature that provides power to devices across hdmi so even though I unplugged everything (except the HDMI) the capture device was still being powered via hdmi from the amplifier and therefore the capture device was backfeeding power through the usb cable to the pi. It had enough juice to keep it on but not enough to fully run. So I was unplugging it all to give it a good HARD RESET but it was staying on and not actually rebooting. Food for thought if you are running things with an separate receiver. Min is a Sony receiver FYI

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!