Flatbuffer interface documentation

• Hey everyone

First of all, I’m new on this forum and would like to say thank you for this awesome project and all your contributions !

In order to contribute as well, I would like to create an AppleTV video grabber like the one you could have on android tv

To do that I was looking for flatbuffer documentation in order to send data to Hyperion the correct way but didn’t succeeded. Do you have somewhere something that I can use to have information around this topic ?

Thank’s a lot !

Regards

Guillaume

• Hi

Thanks for the ressources !

I think I have succeeded to create request's buffer in ProtoBuff and Flatbuffer, however I don't understand how to send these payload to Hyperion.

I have the impression that's over tcp but It didn't worked in my swift's implementation for both buffer's type

Can you confirm me the sending protocol ? method ?

Do you have a way to test the sending ?

I tried with Protoman (https://github.com/spluxx/Protoman) without success

Thanks for the help

Regards

Guillaume

• Sorry maybe my question wasn't well made.

I'm trying to build my own HyperionScreenCap application but for Apple device like AppleTV, iPhone, etc.

In order to do that, I'm trying since last week to perform a simple "Clear" or "Color" operation through ProtoBuff or FlatBuffers.

Once I'll be okay with this step, I can build on top of it to send more complex request : images / stream

However I don't know why but my requests aren't doing anything on the server and I have nothing in the logs (debug level)

To figure it out what is going wrong, I was looking to a tool to run ProtoBuff request to hyperion server. I don't know if something like that exist ?

I ran HyperionScreenCap and it worked, so I know that the server configuration is Ok.

I tried with wireshark to understand what we have on the network but it didn't help me neither

Does someone have an idea of what I could try ?

• Hi, I have found my issue.

The protobuff message wasn’t manage by the server because I didn’t send the message size first. On I did that the server was able to manage my requests :)

However I’m now blocked on the send image request. Can someone tell me what the imageData property type is ? (Through protobuff)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!