How to turn off the rainbow signal when there is no signal on the hdmi grabber

• Hello everyone. The problem is this. I use the backlight on the pi3 via a usb hdmi grabber. When the signal on the grabber disappears, a stub image is transmitted from it. Because of this, hyperion does not turn off the backlight. How can I make it so that either there is no rainbow signal or that hyperion skips this picture and turns off the sublight?

Here I found that there will be a definition of the signal capture zone. I have version 2.0.0-alpha.10 and there is no such zone. When will it appear?

• sorry Ambientheater77 should have been more specific ;o)

tick signal detection to use it then use the green signal threshold and the Vmax, Hmax &Hmin to detect a 100% green bar full height & some width. Hope that helps more this time.

Thanks, I'll try. in theory, you can use any color from the rainbow? why do you have green?

• Nothing works...

Used al kind of combinations

My working solution:)

I spent a few hours setting up everything from analog capture with a very old

version of osmc hyperion to newest Hyperbian USB HDMI capure.

What a relief :)

I only had the well-known problem that with the cheap USB HDMI capture I couldn't get the lights off after watching TV.

I've been thinking about that for a day and a known problem for many I think.

I had already thought of, read and done everything but nothing worked.

Until I started thinking outside the software box :)

I hooked up the Raspberry Pi (3 in my case) to my USB from my TV.

It boots up nicely when my TV is turned on.

And everything turns off when the TV goes off:)

Nah.... That I hadn't thought of that before.

I my case i'm using 2 Lightpacks behind a 55" and it was always working nice with sometimess (osmc) a little unstable

because it could't find the second lightpack. Once booted it never went off so it was a minor problem.

With hyperbian it always finds the 2 lightpacks en the HDMi grabber it is very stable!

Got some minor hyperbian light configuration problems that the light id was not the correct place in the layout.

Once that was solved its working as a dream.

Saved config an never leave this software:)

Thank u Hyperion & Hyperbian.

• I do suggest making your micro sd card read only because the power will be cut off abruptly.

Code

Code
    command prompt>
    Diskpart
    List disk
    Select disk {number of your micro sd card}
    Attributes disk set readonly
    Exit

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!