Capture USB device does not get in sync with video. Need to restart capture device a few times.

• Have a month of hyperion and Raspberry Zero W running in combination with WLED on a Wemos D1.

Very satisfied with this!

Only problem I have every day is that as soon as I switch on Ambilight, the light blinks evenly. I then go to Hyperion's web interface, and then toggle "Capture USB" / "Capture USB-Input" several times. Until it works properly. This is also visible in the live video in Hyperion.

This is also visible in the live video in Hyperion.

The image then changes from "snow" to the visible image that is also visible on the TV. So it seems like a synchronization problem or something that causes the leg to enter Hyperion as "snow".

See in the attachements, situation before and situation after USB capture off/on.

Does anyone recognize this problem, and does anyone have the solution?

Thanks in advance!

• Tebogo

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Capture USB device does not get in sync with video. Need to restart capture device ia few times.“ zu „Capture USB device does not get in sync with video. Need to restart capture device a few times.“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!