Recommended starting position for LEDs behind TV? (ie. corners? middle?)

• This might be a silly question, but is there a preferred or recommended starting position for the LEDs behind the TV?

I was planning to start at the bottom in the middle so it is easier to hide the wires behind the TV stand, etc. However I've seen a lot of videos of people starting in the top right corner (facing the back) but this seems to cause the power/signal wires to hang almost off the side of the TV.

• Oh, I meant for the LED strip and not the electronics.

It looks like Hyperion assumes you are starting in the top left corner (facing the front) but that will require longer power/data cables which seems inefficient? (re: voltage drop)

• you can start everywhere you want >> see this example

black led is the visualised starting led, you can also switch setting reverse direction

input position is the starting led where you are starting the first led of the ledstrip

so you see you can start everywhere on tv/ place the strip on the tv how you want.

When using longer cables for PSU no problem, gauge has to be thick enough

when using longer data, you can choose FTP CAT6 for transporting datasignal over longer distances

• OK - Thanks! I was just wondering if there is a disadvantage to starting in a different position. (and defining the input position)

I understand you can change the start position, but I was thinking Hyperion used the corner as a default because of some reasoning?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!