video capture

• Good afternoon. Recently, I changed my wifi router and had to reconnect my devices, ESP8266(WLED), rasp pi. Prior to this, everything worked as it should. However, now, I don't get any video footage from capture device. When I connect the capture device to my laptop, I get video so I know the capture device is working properly. I have tried toggling USB capture on/off without prevail. The capture device does show up from the drop down menu but I get no video feed in the LED Visualization screen. I have included my log if that will help someone. I appreciate this group!

• The capture device does show up from the drop down menu but I get no video feed in the LED Visualization screen.

Probably with your setup the PI is always engaged thus Hyperion runs all the time. ?

detach the capturing device from the PI, then reboot ( with power) your PI/Hyperion.

after you come into WebUI, then attach the capturing USB device into USB port and discover it. ( select device)

now it will merge into the menu, with the correct parameters save it> try to enable it now it should stay fired up now.

something has to do with Build 2.10 Alpha, i already had it in bugrepport.

it seems that the capturing device is not yet ready as Hyperion booting up to fast, talked with a dev for this problem.

i had the same> with me the capturing device ( which is fine) disabled after a few seconds.

when i did the above mentioned steps then it stays fired, also from next reboot.

I am always rebooting the PI > with power > its switched from a multichannel relaisboard.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!