Alpha 10.1 is out!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone,

Alpha 10.1 is released!

The release is primarily fixing issues introduced with alpha 10, but covering other findings too.

PLEASE BE PATIENT AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING! MAYBE YOUR CONFIG WILL NOT CORRECTLY MIGRATED!!

Thanks to everybody highlighting real problem areas, as well as to those proactively providing fixes for integration via pull requests. Besides bug fixing, you will find some smaller enhancements which make everybody’s life easier.

The fact that WS281x devices must run under root caused many headaches before in getting them running. We did not weaken security, but provide you with an easy to use script to switch the user-id of hyperion going forward. Furthermore, device configuration is blocked, if the environment does not allow it.

Hyperion Alpha 10.1 | | HyperBian

Changelog

• I tried to run the install script,with succes,but hyperion dont start,and no webif,i reinstalled libeeelec,but the same.no webif nonlights on libreelec.

Previous version worked,how can i install the previous version? Thx

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Adik800 () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von Adik800 mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Hi, I updated today and now I have a problem.

I use HyperBian but Hyperion does not autostart anymore.

I have to use the hyperiond command via ssh and if I close Putty hyperion stops again.

How can I activate the autostart?

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!