Problem getting true colors from grabber. Works perfect from hyperion APP

• Hi all, from Barcelona,

First of all, sorry for my non perfect English ;)

I configured my lightberry using hyperion last February and it worked perfect until now (after several problems with my power supply and five grabbers until I get the real one with the right chipset).

The problem is that my cat walked rear the Tv and touched one of the wires of the pi. I supposed the problem was that my power supply failed again and didn't mention to the cat-walk (I didn't know at the moment. I bought another power sypply and the problem still...until I saw what was the real problem (cat and cable).

Also I bought a new 1 IN to 2 OUTPUTS HDMI device because the original one died.

Now it's working again but the colors look perfect if I execute the hyperion APK on the smartphone or if I run the java program in my computer. I can send the colors and bright perfect.

But if I use youtube, for example, to test an ambilight video, I can see that red and blue colors seems to be great, but yellow color bright like white and gren color like soft-blue or white also.

So... where can I find the problem? I don't know what happends. maybe the 1 IN-2OUT hdmi device?

The hyperion config file is the same, with 255 in every color as usual.

Thanks in advance.

regards

• I've just solved it. I don't know the reason...but something happened and the solution was to modify parameters in COLOR options (inside json)

I think I should have modifyied something inside hypercon and it was sent to the raspberry, but I didn't remember.

Today I have been modifying the json adding this kind of values:

"blue": {

"threshold": 0.050000000000000003,

"blacklevel": 0,

"whitelevel": 0.84999999999999998,

"gamma": 2.0

},

instead the original I've seen since yesterday:

"pureBlue" :
    {
    "redChannel" : 0,
    "greenChannel" : 0,
    "blueChannel" : 70
    }

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!