Wrong colors with EZCap269

• Hi all,

i'm using the EZCap269 video capture card which is performing great but it is showing wrong/really ugly colors (see below) with my Amazon FireStick.

It must be the device itself - i tried it standalone with my PC with OBS studio and tried to tweak some video settings but no success.

I got -> <- which solves HDMI handshake problems and when using it, it actually shows normal colors. The problem is, that it requires several attempts/fiddling/changing the mode several times/unplugging when powering up until it works which is rather annoying.

Also the dongle itself is very sensitive, as soon as you touch it unintentially it loses signal again.

Of course i want to use the device without the dongle - any ideas what is causing this? Is it something with HDCP or is it set to NTSC instead of PAL of something?

Could it be that it works when using a HDCP converter from 2.2 to 1.4?

Btw. i already updatet it to the latest firmware (unfortunately there's no changelog).

Thanks in advance

Always ready for betatesting + sharing ideas about WLED / Hyperion / Maker stuff :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!