"Unknown platform capture type: /dev/fb" after config import

• Hi,

my sd card died a few weeks ago and I just installed a fresh installation of HyperBian on a new one, bootet and imported my old config.

After that Hyperion no longer starts and display this error in the logs:

Code
    Nov 05 10:08:49 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Config Fix: [root].instCapture.systemGrabberDevice: Create property: systemGrabberDevice with value: NONE
    Nov 05 10:08:49 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Config Fix: [root].instCapture.v4lGrabberDevice: Create property: v4lGrabberDevice with value: NONE
    Nov 05 10:08:49 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Config Fix: [root].ledConfig.classic: Create property: classic with value:
    Nov 05 10:08:49 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Config Fix: [root].ledConfig.matrix: Create property: matrix with value:
    Nov 05 10:08:49 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Config Fix: [root].leds: Create property: leds with value:
    Nov 05 10:08:50 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: 2021-11-05T10:08:50.005 hyperiond DAEMON       : <ERROR> Unknown platform capture type: /dev/fb0
    Nov 05 10:08:50 HyperBian hyperiond[671]: Unknown platform capture type: /dev/fb0

My capture device worked fine for years now, I'm unsure what to do.

• bootet and imported my old config.

don't use old config into new builds ( found that out the hard way) > just save your settings of the old Hyperion.NG into Json file

because the builds are diffrent you can't use old config and import it.

What you can do: open your old config Json file: then open Hyperion WebUI localIP:8090

copy the settings from your Json file into the WebUI, this takes a little investigation but its not that hard.

then you don't have problems because you start with a fresh Hyperion

also: make before you alter settings a backup from the basic WebUI into dashboard.

if something goes wrong in Hyperion you always can go back to basic.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!