MiraBox 4K 60Gz Capture Device (RPi 3B+) stops working

• Hi everyone,

I have Hyperion.ng working on a Raspberry PI 3B+. The set up works just fine when I use a and a .

I just got a since it seems like an upgrade from my current setup (it has a 4K 60Hz passthrough HDMI port, and automatically downscales to 1080p and outputs as usb plug and play for capture). However, I'm on starting the USB capture, it works anywhere from a fraction of a second to a few seconds, (maybe 5-10 max) and then it turns off. I can get it to restart by turning the "USB Capture" from the "Remote Control" page off and back on, but it never stays on for longer than a few seconds.

When connected to my laptop the card seems to work just fine.

Is there a way to get this capture device working? Should I need something like a RPi 4, Arduino or some other device to be able to handle it? I am connecting the RPi 3B+ to an through breadboard and adding its own 5V supply. The Mirabox card gets its own power from the USB connection to the RPi.

Maybe ignoring some error or forcing reconnect somewhere on the code would help. I'm willing to check and fiddle but not familiar with this project enough, any pointers are welcome.

Below is the log from the Web UI after turning USB Capture off then back on:

V4L info (/dev/video0):

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!