Looking for an HDMI splitter with tone-mapping HDR to SDR in the UK

• Hey folks

Brand new to all this Hyperion stuff, so bit of a steep learning curve ahead of me. However, the forum seems to contain a wealth of information, so I'm optimistic!

I'm in the UK and am looking for an HDMI splitter which supports HDMI 2.0a, which also allows simultaneous 4K HDR and 1080p outputs, and which also has the capability of tone-mapping HDR to SDR video on the 1080p output. Ideally it would also support HDMI CEC.

I can't find the gofanco Prophecy 1x4 Gaming HDMI Splitter with HDR to SDR in the UK, so that seems to not be an option. I have come across the ezcoo EZ-SP12HAS but am unsure whether this supports the HDR to SDR tone-mapping requirement.

Any advice would be very gratefully received!

• The gofanco doesn't support CEC. I have the Ezcoo, which works well for CEC and HDCP. However, I use HyperHDR, which does the tone-mapping automatically. Maybe look into a capture card that does tone mapping?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!