seeking advice on hw specs to run a smoth hyperion and screen capture

• Hello everyone ,

I am impressed by hyperion and how it could be used in a verify of practical applications.

I already tested running it on an old 8GB mac mini 2014 model ( i think it not supported) , it worked

but there was a lot of resource needed to the point i think the HW is not good enough and I have to keep refreshing the

instances to keep the screen capture alive and connected to WLED on two different esp32 .

The github supported platforms did not mention any minimum specs ( Or might be i missed it ) for mem/cpu ..etc

https://github.com/hyperion-pr…ent/SupportedPlatforms.md

I have a 8GB raspberry Pi 4 that i was planning to test next but since it is used at the moment i thought i will seek advice first

on details for a better hw specs to run a smooth hyperion and screen capture ( high end specs are fine ) . I also assumed a

good GPU would help but not really sure .

I would appreciate a link if the above has been answered in a post before .

Thank you

AL

Edit: I tried Hyperion on Ubuntu 21.04 running on i5-3337U and it is for sure a better setup and a lot more stable and responsive

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ALDIY () aus folgendem Grund: macOS is not a good place to run Hyperion

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!