Need advice: Splitter + MS2109 grabber, or USB Grabber with loop?

• Hardware:

- Raspberry Pi 4B 4GB running on HyperHDR.

- 55” LG LEDTV w/ WebOS

- 60led/m HD107S (power injection at start, middle, and end of strip)

- 15A Power supply

I have had this setup running before, with a Zasluke HDMI Grabber (https://www.amazon.nl/gp/produ…tle_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). It only took the Zasluke 3 months to die, result: no more working Hyperion setup.

Now the question:

What hardware do you recommend to bring my setup to life again, I’ve seen so many people, saying so many different things online, and after like a full day of searching without a solid answer, I’ve had it. That’s why I’m asking the question here.

Some say the best way to go is using a HDMI splitter (for example: Tesmart HSP0102A1U, or the FeinTech VSP01202), combined with a usb 3.0 hdmi grabber based on the MS2109 chipset.

Others seem to put their money on a grabber with a built-in loop (like the Zasluke I had, or for example: EZCap269 or EZCap 320

If I remember correctly I read something about the latter being more prone to malfunction in HyperHDR…

Ofcourse things like latency, colors, and HDR support do matter and should be taken in consideration.

Looking forward to reading your answers.

Wolter

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!