New here

• Hey y’all,

Kinda new to this. I’m trying to set up Hyperion in conjunction with WLED so I have a rpi4 running hyperbian connected to a usb to rca logilink video grabber to a rca to hdmi converter. Then I have a splitter coming from my PlayStation and one into the tv and the other into the rca to hdmi converter.

The problem is that when I sign into Hyperion I and enable usb capture the live video shows a blank screen and no leds are turning on. I’ve tried switching hdmi ports on the splitter and the same thing. I’m thinking it may be the hdmi to rca adapter but anything else to try before I buy a new one?

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Tried a usb to hdmi instead of connecting it to the rca adapter. Still no luck

Got it to work. Idk what changed other than plugging into a usb 2.0 and trying to updated Hyperion.

This has been a journey lmao

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Geolee () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Geolee into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!