LEDs suddenly not working anymore | capture card broken? (even tho live capture shows colors)

• hey guys ive got a weird problem. My capture card doenst seem to work anymore (no live video under hyperion web) & LEDs are not lighting up anymore.

In HomeAssistant & Hyperion Web i can see the colors (when i switch them it also shows the current color within HA & Hyperion Web) but the LEDs just wont turn on. Could it really be that the LEDs wont turn on to a normal color if the capture card isnt working?

I already tried to restart everything but that doesnt seem to help.

thanks for the help guys

• Could it really be that the LEDs wont turn on to a normal color if the capture card isnt working?

no, normally when you selected a starteffect in Hyperion then with rebooting it should fire to that effect you selected.

if that's not working then something else is going on, do you have logs?

set level as expert in WebUI right top, then go to debug log and post it :)

• Thanks for your reply. The Capture Card is running fine again so it should work 1:1 as before. LEDs still wont turn on. No boot effect or manually turning on the LEDs

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!