HDCP Compliant Capture

• I'm attempting to run output from second HDMI sub out of Onkyo receiver and I'm using this capture card:

When I attempt to play from my Roku I get a HDCP error. Is there a workaround? or a capture card that is HDCP compliant?

Thanks

• HDPC error is probably from the receiver that sees the capture card and that talks back to the roku that HDMI signal is being copied (because not equiped with HDCP protocol) , i think the only thing you can do is to purchase a splitter that is HDCP 2.1/2.2 compliant.

i am using a Xolorspace splitter,

setup is

Nvidia Shield PRO, >> Xolorspace 2 way splitter >>

output 1: TV

output 2: capture card type LOOP into USB of Raspi

https://xolorspace.com/collect…th-downscaler-4k-to-1080p

also you can play with resolutions and EDID, very nice device :)

• Another (HDCP 2.2 supporting and) popular splitter is the FeinTech VSP01222.

Hyperbian on Raspberry Pi 4 - 2Gb using Adafruit 2238 (SK9822) via SPI @ 30 leds / meter

USB grabber / splitter - MacroSilicon (0x2109)

Mounting to TV - todo

• Also, I am using the second HDMI output of my Denon receiver ('monitor 2') and succesfully used a grabber based on the MacroSilicon chip and it worked fine (without having to add a splitter).

Hyperbian on Raspberry Pi 4 - 2Gb using Adafruit 2238 (SK9822) via SPI @ 30 leds / meter

USB grabber / splitter - MacroSilicon (0x2109)

Mounting to TV - todo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!