Troubleshoot since upgrade from HyperCon V1.03.1 (11.06.2016)

• Hi,

You are not dreaming LOL My first setup has been done 6 years ago. Everything was working fine, uptime for about 2 or 3 years, no problem.

Then, last week i decided to change my TV and buy Philips Ambilight The One.

I put my old Samsung Ambilight in another room and i had to power on my Rpi3. As you can imagine, the SD Card die after next reboot, so i had to reinstall from scratch

I follow the documentation and setup a new SD with lite version, wifi / ssh ... boot... all working like a charm

Then, go under the website (AWESOME job !!!! Few years ago i had to deal with a json and command line !)

To get start, i open my old hyperion.config.json to match with new parameter.

What i have done :

- add WS2801 led

- add my grabber

- make a layout

I have been able to test some effect and it work like a charm.

Then, i started the capture and the led started to power on with a blue color.

I go under "live capture" and i saw the input in a vey bad quality in black and white. In the past, i used to remember that the capture was small quality, but in color...

I think i have a problem with the capture.

In the old json config, i was able to select PAL as Standard. But in new version, i have only 2 parameters:

- composite

- svideo

Composite is working (bad), and with svideo, no signal from capture.

Put in attachement my old json and the new one.

Does someone know what i am missing ?

And again, thanks for this really good job (that why i keep my Old but Loved Samsung !!)

• Yeah, i had a look to the expert mode and yes, i have been able to switch to PAL

And after resetting to default parameter, i have the output and led are fine

really really great this web UI !!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!