USB Capture no longer works after upgrade 2.0.0 to 2.0.12

• After running HyperBian on 2.0.0-alpha9 successfully I finally upgraded, as i've started using HomeAssistant integration and noticed some improvements in current version (even though I wasn't having issues at the time). I went back through setup guide, used prior config to mirror settings and its up and running. The issue I am having is the USB capture is failing after running for a few seconds. Log output below. Nothing physical has changed with my setup, i'm not sure if I missed a setting somewhere, or something has changed in the newer version.

USB capture settings seem to discover a device, vs in the old version it was just "automatic."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jsmonty () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by jsmonty into this post.

• Unplugged and replugged everything back in and so far it's working. Strange that all I did was kill power and swap SD card in the Pi but happy its working!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!