Yeelight LED Screen Light Bar Pro YLTD003

• Hello!

I'm trying to use hyperion.ng for Yeelight LED Screen Light Bar Pro YLTD003, but soft told me that this bar is "Unsupported".

d9092306218a34f9e49d0e42dfa53a97.png

Zitat

2022-02-09T12:28:04.204Z [ LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'yeelight' signals error: 'Not enough Yeelights [0] for configured LEDs [1] found!'

2022-02-09T12:46:38.469Z [ SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Fixing json data!

2022-02-09T12:46:38.472Z [ SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Config Fix: [root].leds: Remove empty array

2022-02-09T12:46:38.472Z [ SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Config Fix: [root].device.hardwareLedCount: Correct too small value: 0 to: 1

2022-02-09T12:46:38.472Z [ SETTINGSMGR] (WARNING) Config Fix: [root].leds: Create property: leds with value:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

I just looked up that LED type and it seems it has two build in LEDs.

I can add this to the supported list, but would appreciate, if you could test before we release it officially.

The additional background light might require additional code changes…

• Offizieller Beitrag

douwannaparty I enabled the YLTD003 device type for testing.

A development build can be downloaded from here

Just look at the Artifact section.

Happy to get feedback, if it works or not.

• Lord-Grey thank you!

Just tested new version. Seems, than rgb leds don' react on soft at all. But when i'm try to find the lamp it blink 3 time.

But i can't change anyting with hyperion. Mayby i made something wrong but i'm don't sure about it)

Some logs

• Offizieller Beitrag

douwannaparty Just reading a bit about that type and seems due to the fact that it as a 2nd LED as backlight, the device need to be handled differently from the standard devices which are currently supported by Hyperion.

Can you start the device with

and share the log-output.
    Best would be, if you disable your grabber before and run a single color effect after saving the device.
    That ensures that not too many loglines are generated.

• Lord-Grey here we are

i thin i get it. it seems that hyperion ca control only front led, that is non-rgb.

so, i've had another device that don't support hyperion :) but i think it will be much easier.

it's new version of Yeelight Smart Light Strip pro YLDD005. So it don't support in soft. can you please unlock this device.

• Offizieller Beitrag

douwannaparty you need to put the Hyperion into debug mode first, otherwise the Yeelight debug logging is not in the log...
    Could you do me a log again?

Activate Debug log via System-Logs.

Then in the remote control disable LED device and then enable it again.

Now run a color effect.

it's new version of Yeelight Smart Light Strip pro YLDD005

Did you already try? I have enabled already multiple pairs of stripes in the version you have for testing...

'stripe', 'YLDD04YL', 'strip1', 'YLDD01YL', 'YLDD02YL', 'strip4', 'YLDD05YL', 'strip6', 'YLDD05YL', 'lamp15', 'YLTD003'

Otherwise, if you have debug mode anyway on, run the wizard and share the messages that looks like the following

Code
    JsonAPI.cpp:1568:handleLedDeviceCommand() | response: [{"devices":[{"cache-control":"max-age=3600","domain":"fritz.box","hostname":"yeelightstrip","id":"yeelight://192.168.2.64:55443","ip":"192.168.2.64","location":"yeelight://192.168.2.64:55443","other":{"bright":"21","color_mode":"1","ct":"3539","date":"","ext":"","fw_ver":"73","hue":"26","id":"0x0000000012aa3510","model":"stripe","name":"stripe","power":"off","rgb":"3611397","sat":"90","support":"get_prop set_default set_power toggle set_bright start_cf stop_cf set_scene cron_add cron_get cron_del set_ct_abx set_rgb set_hsv set_adjust adjust_bright adjust_ct adjust_color set_music set_name"},"port":55443,"server":"POSIX UPnP/1.0 YGLC/1","st":"","usn":""},{"cache-control":"max-age=3600","domain":"fritz.box","hostname":"yeelightcs1","id":"yeelight://192.168.2.65:55443","ip":"192.168.2.65","location":"yeelight://192.168.2.65:55443","other":{"bright":"100","color_mode":"2","ct":"3539","date":"","ext":"","fw_ver":"37","hue":"180","id":"0x00000000101872b1","model":"color4","name":"","power":"off","rgb":"
  • Lord-Grey i finally can add YLDD005, but Hardware LED count is locked, can't change it. Any ideas about it?

for YLTD003 i've done clean setup, so new logs are here.

• Offizieller Beitrag

YLTD003:

YeelightLight::log()) 1| 192.168.31.63| writeCommand(): : (-1) method not supported

The error is an indication that the Yeelight device expected something else.
    I can only guess that there is dependency that the White/Backlight must be turned off before or there is some other precondition.
    As the specification I not fully clear, I find it hard to do changes without having such a device at hand.

You or others are of course invited to update the current code and we will have it integrated...

YLDD05YL:

i finally can add YLDD005, but Hardware LED count is locked, can't change it. Any ideas about it?

Good that you can save the identified device now.
    Currently, all Yeelights I am aware until now, do not allow addressing LEDs individually.

Therefore each Yeelight device will map only to 1 Hyperion LED in the layout.
    After you assigned a capture region to your Yeelight via the wizard and saved the configuration, the LED count should be 1 (even if your strip has many LEDs).

The current code works on that basis and I have not found any specification yet, how to address LEDs individually.

If your config does not have a LED Count = 1 then please provide a screenshot of your LED-Device setup and layout.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!