Nvidia Shield

• Hello, I was wondering if I could get some assistance with setting hyperion up on my nvidia shield tv 2017? I currently have everything setup on my rpi4 but would kinda like to use the shield. I have a mirabox capture and I also have wled setup on an esp8266 if i need either one. How exactly would I get hyperion installed and working on the shield? I have looked through the forum but I dont think I am quite understanding the setup. Any help would be amazing. Thank you.

• I think I figured it how to use the Android grabber. The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the lights to work. I have the wires run from the gnd and D4 pins to the gnd and data pads on my LEDs. The power for the LEDs is coming from a separate 5v power supply and the esp8266 is running off USB power. Are those the correct pins to hook up to on the esp? I got Hyperion running on a vm on my media server and it can see wled. I think I have the LED layout correct. I can see the live video in Hyperion so I know it's capturing. Just can't get the LEDs to light up.

• In WLED you can configure the stripe type and the pin out.

Do the LEDs work with the colors and effects in WLED?

Is there a message in WLED, WLED is receiving Live Hyperion Data?

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• I can get to wled and configure the strip. I have 193 leds. When I plug the leds in the leds dont come on. I have the data cord run to d4 on the esp/ the esp is on usb power from a wall charger and the leds are using a 5v 60a laptop power supply.

• Common ground connected?

Screenshots from LED Preferences and Pictures from the connections.

Stripe Typ?

D4 ist an DI> (Data IN) angeschlossen?

5v 60a laptop power supply?

Please answer all questions!

regards pclin

+5V and Clock as in the picture is optional!

• I have the common ground and the live wires going to both the esp and the ws2812b strip, the d4(gpio2) going from the esp to the data line on the led strip.

The power supply is one I bought off amazon, I know it works for the leds I have as i had them working with a raspberry pi 4.

My wled settings

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von n4tur3502 () aus folgendem Grund: I got it working by reinstalling wled. i really appreciate everyone's help. Thank you.

• Maximum Current: 850mA you have to set to the ampere of your power supply, best to the recommended 5V 11A if your power supply really delivers 5V 60A, or Enable automatic brightness limiter: turn off. But that cannot be the reason.

Pictures are missing.

Not all questions were answered.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!