Weird Issue - Flashing Light

• Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with my setup that I can't find anyone else talking about, so I can only assume it's something I'm doing wrong. Everything works perfectly, but every 10 minutes my lights lose connection and revert to the default colour in WLED (usually orange) for a few seconds, and then go back to doing what theyre supposed to do. Sometimes it will work for half an hour without flashing orange, but usually it'll be exactly 10 minute intervals, and it always happens twice with exactly a minute in between.

It's probably worth noting that I'm using HyperHDR, but I have tried it with Hyperion and encountered exactly the same problem.

Here's my setup (I'm assuming the video capturing part isn't relevant, but let me know if it is):

WS2812b (206 LEDs) powered by 5V 8A Power Adapter (for LEDs only)

ESP8266 v3 flashed with NodeMCU v2 (from here https://github.com/awawa-dev/HyperSerialWLED/releases)

Raspberry Pi 4b running HyperHDR v17.0.0.0 set up to connect to ESP8266 through WLED

Log:

If anyone could offer any assistance I'll be eternally grateful as this is incredibly frustrating!

Thanks in advance! :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!