Android App: Hyperion LED Control

• With a lot of help, I have been able to get my Hyperion instance up and running and I'm enjoying it for a couple of months now. The only thing missing for me was an easy way to enable or disable the LED instance (turn this thing on and off). Both my Chromecast and Nintendo Switch are connected to the HDMI switch and can make use of the visualisation, but it simply does not always make sense to me to have it enabled. Also, I can't really shut down my Chromecast and when my TV is off, Hyperion would keep running.

I have been enabling and disabling the LEDs via the Hyperion dashboard (via IP address) on my phone, but it's just not easy enough. Next to that, I have had Termux installed on my phone and I have been using shortcuts from this app via my phone's homescreen to start two shell scripts: one to enable and one to disable the LEDs. But with switching to another phone, I wasn't able to get this up and running that easily.

That's why I decided to create this very simple and easy to use (and setup) Android app. It's called 'Hyperion LED Control' and does just that. Two huge buttons: one to turn the strip on, one to turn it off. The only thing you would need to do is set up the right IP address and port in the Settings section of the app.

I hope this would be of any use to anyone. My way of trying to give something back to this community.

No adds, no account, no payments and no information or whatever is stored. Just a simply app that only does 1 thing. Enjoy!

Link to download: https://play.google.com/store/…ojects.hyperionledcontrol

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!