Configuring led strip sk9822

• I will change my LEDs (ws2812) to SK9822, so my question is if I only need to change in Hyperion on the window led controller -- controller type change to sk9822 right?.

Ps if you have some extra advises please go aahead.

If can someone help me to found some corner connectors that works with this led strip (SK9822 60leds/m - 12mm) I will be appreciated ?

• hello

i have change my leds to SK9822 but the leds dont work.

I have instaled the latest version o hyperion (2.0.12 stable) . I have before the leds ws2812 as you can see on image on top.

So i have changed the controler type to SK9822 but the leds dont work.

Can someone help me please

thanks

• Log?!

regards pclin

• I will change my LEDs (ws2812) to SK9822, so my question is if I only need to change in Hyperion on the window led controller -- controller type change to sk9822 right?.

thats right but...... you forget to do some hardware things also.

SK9822 is a 4 line strip, data and CLK (APA102 clone but less quality)

ws2812 is a 3 line strip, only data

so you have to change the data GPIO from 18 to 10 for DI, physically and in Hyperion.NG program

then, add a second GPIO at clk GPIO11 for CI

use the ledcontroller SPI in settings, baudrate at about 1400000

make sure ( normally it is) that SPI controller is activated in settings config.txt

• Thanks

So I need replace the GPI 18(green wire in ws2812) to GPI 10 (green wire as well in sk9822?) And the white/black wire for ground as well in sk9822??

How can I do this" then, add a second GPIO at clk GPIO11 for CI" ( what it means CI?? Clock input??))

I need to add a new instance gpio 11? And need to connect the yellow wire( clock signal input)

Can someone have a tutorial how to do the configuration for sk9822 like the tutorial how to do it for ws2812 that we find in YouTube??

Thanks advanced

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von filipe teixeira () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by filipe teixeira into this post.

• no man, DI and CI are the lines on your sk9822 ledstrip. Clk is clock.

DI is dataline GPIO10 hardware pin 19

CI is clockline GPIO11 hardware pin 23

Nobody is talking about instances

Nobody is talking about altering or adding GND connections

Just leave everything the same only you change:

• PWM GPIO18 hardware pin 12 to SPI GPIO10 hardware pin 19, and connect the DI to that
    • And connect the CI to SPI clk GPIO11 hardware pin 23

+5volts and GND stay the same connected as the old strip was..

• Can please someone help me. I can’t that leds turn on. Please see the photo

Black wire in hardware pin 9 (ground)

Yellow wire connect in hardware pin 19 (gpi10)

Green wire connected in hardware pin 23 (gpio11 spi sclk)

please see the log

thanks ins advanced

ps: i have used ws2812b and the same problem the leds dont turn on as well (with the right configurations, before i have updated for the last hyperion version it works perfect)

I have no ideas what is wrong. If can someone sends me a zip file in order to burn in to my sd card it will works?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!