Trying Orange Pi 3 and Rock Pi 4c with little luck

• I installed Hyperbian on a Raspberry Pi 2b and got the LEDs dancing successfully via WLED and ws281x/RPi PWM controller types. It's noticeably laggy compared to the RPi 3, but my RPi 3's are in use for other priority installations. I do have an Orange Pi 3 and a Rock Pi 4c sitting unused, so I figured I try Hyperion with them. I installed the latest versions of Armbian on both, installed the nightly version of Hyperion, but can only get WLED controller type to work on both - ws281x does not light up the LEDs when connected via GPIO pins. Hyperion is running as root on both. Hyperion log has the following error message on both:

[LEDDEVICE] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'ws281x' signals error: 'Failed to open. Error message: Hardware revision is not supported'

Any idea how to resolve this error and get LEDs working via GPIO pins on these devices (or via anything faster than WLED)?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!