Hyperbian error

• Hello,

First of all, I apologize if this thread is not in this forum.

I've been using hyperbian on a raspberry pi 0w for about a year, with some bugs but they were compatible.

For almost a month I have hardly been able to use my Hyperion installation due to problems when it captures video via usb, I have noticed that this does not happen with effects or fixed colors. These flickers are random, and can happen only once or several times like this video, sometimes it happens watching movies, others playing a video game and I have tried different devices.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Since I am a Hyperbian user I have used an RCA capture device with its converter, which I stopped using a few months ago because it broke, and I currently use this capture device.

I have also changed the PSU to a 5V 10A one but the problem still occurs, for the rest of the hardware I use a ws281x led strip, and two hdmi splitters. One with three inputs and 1 output and the other with two outputs and one input for the TV.

I enclose my current configuration in case you can think of something to modify

Hyperion-2.0.12-Backup (Ambilight) 2022.04.18.json
    Shared with Dropbox
    www.dropbox.com

Thank you very much for the help

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • Hi,

Anyone can help me, i add other video..

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hi,

The problem I have is that the TV does not output a video signal for a few seconds constantly, as can be seen in the two videos.

This only happens when you are capturing video, if I put an effect or fixed color it seems that the problem does not occur.

As I commented in the first post, I have changed the capture device and the psu but the error persists.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Have you taken the switch out and only used the splitter?

In the 2 video at 12 sec there is a strange picture, where is it coming from?

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Hi pclin,

The image in the 2nd video its my desktop background. But now im disconected the switch and only works with the splitter and modified the fps of the grabber.

At the moment its working perfectly, but in other versions only with the switch i remember that i have the same problem, im testing a few days.

• Hi everyone,

The Hyperbian its working well whitout the switch.

Now i need change the hardware and use other switch and other splitter whit 4K + HDR support

Close the post everything its ok thanks

• TPmodding

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!