Advice for ambilight in my bookshelf coves

• I had typed out a whole thing apparently lost. Would like advice how to extend ambilight to the marked areas in their respective location with the screen

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Supersnake79 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Supersnake79 into this post.

• I'm running a pi3b with hdi grabber and splitter running Hyperion out of my Sony reciever. I've ran some 12 gauge wires on the top of the cove hoping that's the right approach. I'm running the 300 led strip that's around the TV with an esp32 running WLED. I'd like to extend the glow to the upper and lower sections of the book shelves. Please offer assistance in wiring and software configuration to match the current TV's glow.

• How would you like the Led's in the 4 zones to shine?

The two upper ones matching TV above, bottom matching TV below?

Depending on how you want them to shine, you will need 2 or 4 additional ESP with WLED.

Create corresponding instances in Hyperion and make the LED layout for it.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• regards pclin

• Thanks that is what I had in mind for the layout. With the suggestion does this controlled with sync in WLED or a setting in Hyperion? You mentioned instances is that present in the HDR variant?

• Create 4 ESP with WLED and 4 instances in Hyperion. Create LED layout according to your ideas.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!