version 2.0.13 is released.
Spring-cleaning at Hyperion, we fixed some UI and new reported issues and a lot more, for more details see changelog.
If you have installed hyperion.ng via our apt-repo you can update it with:
As backups are ALWAYS a good choice:
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING! MAYBE YOUR CONFIG WILL NOT CORRECTLY MIGRATED!!
- Allow to build a "light" version of Hyperion, i.e. no grabbers, or services like flat-/proto buffers, boblight, CEC
- Allow to restart Hyperion via Systray
- mDNS support for all platforms inkl. Windows (#740)
- Forwarder: mDNS discovery support and ease of configuration of other Hyperion instances
- Grabber: mDNS discovery for standalone grabbers
- Grabber: Dynamic loading of the Dispmanx Grabber (#1418)
- Flatbuffer/Protobuf are now able to receive RGBA data
- Added the instance number as part of the logline (#910). In the UI Log the instance is presented as a readable name.
- New language: Japanese
- Support retry attempts enabling devices, e.g. to open devices after network or a device itself got available (#1302). Fixes that devices got "stuck", if initial open failed e.g. for WLED, Hue
- New UDP-DDP (Distributed Display Protocol) device to overcome the 490 LEDs limitation of UDP-RAW
- mDNS discovery support and ease of configuration (Cololight, Nanoleaf, Philips-Hue, WLED, Yeelight); removes the need to configure IP-Address, as address is resolved automatically.
- Allow to disable switching LEDs on during startup (#1390)
- Support additional Yeelight models
- Show warning, if get properties failed (Network devices: indication that network device is not reachable)
- LED Layout Classic: Support keystone correction via draggable corner LEDs
- LED Layout Matrix: Support vertical cabling direction (#1420)
- Color Smoothing is started in pause mode to save resources, when Hyperion starts with no active source
- Boblight: Support multiple Boblight clients with different priorities
- UI: LED Preview has been given a touch of Ambilight.
- UI: Allow configuration of a Boblight server per LED-instance
- UI: LED Layout - Removed limitations on indention
- UI: Log output and LED preview window can be maximized
- mDNS Publisher: Aligned Hyperion mDNS names to general conventions and simplified naming
- Refactored Philips Hue wizard and LED-Device
- WLED's default streaming protocol is now UDP-DDP. More than 490 LEDs are supported now (requires minimum WLED 0.11.0). UDP-RAW is still supported in parallel (via expert settings).
- Present all serial/TTY devices during discovery in expert mode; no filtering on existing vendor-identifier (Adalight serial USB does not show up in GUI #1458)
- UI: Ensure all configuration and system info response are there before reloading the page (#1430)
- UI: Show all previous log lines in the Log UI (was only working for Debug before)
- UI: Remote control: Treat duration=0 as endless
- UI: Stop Web-Browser capture when user triggers other activities
- Effects: Fix image URL in Matrix effect
- Effects: Fix that start effect is stuck on UI
- Effects: Fixed that effect specific smoothing setup was not applied when effect is started from available- or effects under configuration
- Qt-Grabber: Fixed position handling of multiple monitors (#1320, #1403)
- Standalone grabbers: Improved fps help/error text, fixed default address and port, fixed auto discovery of Hyperion server in hyperion-remote
- hyperion-remote: Show image filename in UI for images sent
- Reworked PriorityMuxer and Subscriptions
- PriorityMuxer: Fix crash when running fore- and background effect in parallel during start-up
- Update Priority, if first LED changes for COLOR update (to reflect color correctly in UI)
- Start JSON and WebServer only, if Hyperion's instance 0 is available
- Treat http headers case insensitive (RFC 2616)
- Fixed: Signal detection does not switch off all instances (#1281)
- Do not kill application on SIGILL-signal (#1435)
- Fixed Qt version override, e.g. set via QTDIR
- Update jsonschema and checkschema to allow checking hyperion.config.json.default on Windows
- Fixes that the Led-Device output flow was interrupted, by an enabling API request on an already enabled device (#967)
- Yeelight - Workaround: Ignore error when setting music mode = off, but the music-mode is already off (#1372)
- Fixed: Hue Entertainment mode does not resume after no signal (#930)
- UI: Removed sessions (of other Hyperions)
- Replaced existing AVAHI/Bonjour code by QMdnsEngine