Please help new user with new setup

• Hey all been scrounging this forums hoping to find info to help me with my setup. I followed the tutorial from Chris at Majestechs. I tried contacting him but never heard back. I followed his tutorial and using his hardware list. Here is my hardware list.

Raspberry Pi 4b (4gb ram)

LED's: BTF-LIGHTING WS2815

Power Supply: LED Driver 250W 12V, Waterproof IP67 LED Transformer, LED Power Supply 110V AC to 12V DC Low Voltage Output

USB Capture: 4K HDMI Video Capture Card, Cam Link Card Game Capture Card Audio Capture Adapter HDMI to USB 2.0 Record Capture Device for Streaming, Live Broadcasting, Video Conference, Teaching, Gaming(Black)

HDMI Splitter: gofanco Prophecy 1x4 HDMI 2.0 Gaming Splitter with HDR (4K) to SDR (1080p)

Hyperion is logged and or running as root. Only a part of my LEDs blink in all different colors. I know that my capture card is working as I can see my screen mimicked inside of the Hyperbian software. Not sure where I can pull a log file from Hyperbian that would show my setup.

I do see a message that says "Hyperion Status" Stopped after my Pi boots into Hyperbian. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Would love some help from the experts. Lot of $$$ to spend for it not to be working correctly.

• Ws2815 run on 12 volts, did you have a common ground (gnd) between the v- of PSU and the GND ledstrip and the Raspi??

Connect minimal 2 GND pins from raspi to these joints.

You have to log in as expert )) right top of webpage.

Then go to Logs and get the Debug log and post on Pastebin with a link here :)

• Hey Lightning guy, thanks for getting back so quickly. In regards to your questions. 1. Yes I have a common ground going from the 12v PWS, the Pi and the LED's as instructed by Majestech in the image below. Although the image below is using a 5v PWS mine is 12v using a 4 wire LED (WS2815).

Pi4-WS2812B.jpg

In regards to your other question, I am logged in as an expert. Then I go to system then log and don't see any debug log. What I see is what I posted below.

• Log-Level = Debug

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Thanks PCLin and Lighting guy. I was able to use only the DI for data. Still getting the same results. Also I'm using the GPIO18 PWM on my Pi4. Here are the results from my debug log.

Paste-bin for debug: https://pastebin.com/9kEN8iKZ

Hyperion System Summary Report (My Hyperion Config), Reported instance: unknown

< ----- System information -------------------- >

Hyperion Server:

- Build: (HEAD detached at 2.0.13) (GitHub-dfd9438/5dc696b-1653218333)

- Build time: May 22 2022 12:55:01

- Git Remote: https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng

- Version: 2.0.13

- UI Lang: en (BrowserLang: en-US)

- UI Access: expert

- Avail Screen Cap.: dispmanx,framebuffer,qt

- Avail Video Cap.: v4l2

- Avail Services: boblight,cec,effectengine,forwarder,flatbuffer,protobuffer,mDNS,SSDP,borderdetection

- Config path: /root/.hyperion

- Database: read/write

Hyperion Server OS:

- Distribution: HyperBian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

- Architecture: arm

- CPU Model: ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l)

- CPU Type: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.5

- CPU Revision: c03115

- CPU Hardware: BCM2711

- Kernel: linux (5.15.32-v7l+ (WS: 32))

- Root/Admin: true

- Qt Version: 5.15.2

- Python Version: 3.9.2

- Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/102.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

• Hey guys. So I redid the wiring adapter I created and I can now see that the LED's are reacting to what is mirrored on my laptop screen through the Hyperbian live video test. But for some reason they keep blinking on their own. Not sure why they are doing that. I feel like I am almost there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!