Can Hue lights be addressed as more than one light?

• Hello, I run Hyperion on my rooted LG TV and it’s amazing!

I understand that the hue play strip cannot yet be treated as individual LEDs.

However, I have three hue lights behind my tv (a single color strip on top and two hue play sync bars on the sides) and it’s treated as a single output.

Specifically, they all light up the same color where I expected them to be different. Am I doing something wrong or is this expected with hue lights?

Thank you!

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You can assign the area per LED in the Wizard (or manipulate it via the layout later).

You can check via the Preview which areas are mapped to the LEDs.

• I have Playbars to, use a second instance and when you made it use the Wizard to implement the HUE playbars into Hyperion.

After this you can alter the ledlayout per playbar how you want it in next tab , position and wideness etcetera

Questions? Shoot here svp

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ambientheater77 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Lightning-guy77 into this post.

• Thank you for the replies.

@Lightning-guy77

I have just tried to setup the second instance but it doesn’t work, I must be doing something wrong. I created three “entertainment areas” in the hue app, one with each light. Then I set up three instances in Hyperion and assigned each area to one.

I can make each light flash in Hyperion settings, but now only my first instance is syncing with the tv. What am I missing?

Thanks!

• Thank you for the replies. I’ve now tried setting up multiple instances in Hyperion but only the first instance syncs with the tv.

@Lightning-guy77 thanks for the suggestion. How do you have your lights configured in the hue app? I tried setting up three entertainment areas, one with each light. I can make the lights flash blue in Hyperion configuration settings but only the first instance syncs.

Thanks!

• Thank you for the replies. I’ve now tried setting up multiple instances in Hyperion but only the first instance syncs with the tv

you have to select also in 2nd or 3th instances if you want to use the videoimage from your grabber,

so first select the instance you want to program in dropdown menu left top in webUI and then go to settings you want to alter.

I created three “entertainment areas” in the hue app

For Hyperion that doesn't matter, its not looking at area's but only to the programmed lights that are available in the Philips HUB, hyperion presents it as one pixel in the software.

you can make adjustments in how big/wide the pixel has to be, i show you an example.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ambientheater77 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Lightning-guy77 into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!