Lost my settings - is there a way to find the right ones (Arduino)?

• Hi. I have set up my Hyperion around 3 years ago, using an online tutorial. I have used a Raspberry Pi as a Hyperion controller, connected to a large Arduino Mega via USB, connected to the leds (dont remember the model, it is a strip with four lines - GND, CO, DO, 5V)

Everything was working fine until recently when the SD card in Raspberry has failed and unfortunately i didnt have a backup of my Hyperion config. Ive have flashed Raspbian on a new card, reinstalled Hyperion on it, but im struggling with getting the configuration right.

I vaguely remember (im not 100% sure, lets say 90% confident) that i had Adalight set up previously, with non-default baud rate. I have set up the layout to match mine, set the Adalight in Hyperion and im getting a boot LED spin, but nothing else - one LED is permanently lit up, other than that i cannot control them via Hyperion. Is there any way i can find out what configuration i need to set up without basically starting over from scratch on the hardware level (reflashing Arduino, etc)? Or at least common baudrates for Adalight used in online tutorials? I have already tried 500000 baud rate but that doesnt seem to work either.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!