Rasp4 + LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.8 + Hyperion 2.0.12 + WS2821

• Hello everyone, following your guide I had installed on my

Rasp4

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2.8 + Hyperion 2.0.12

using a WS2821 led strip connecting it to the Raso on the GPIO18,

everything worked correctly until a few days ago it stopped .

I immediately thought about the power supply that I replaced without success. I tried to reinstall both LibreElec and Hyperion on the SD, but the led strip does not want to know to turn on. I don't know where to turn my head anymore. I leave you the Hyperion log, can you give me some advice!

Thanks!

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
    • Hilfreichste Antwort

if you have a second Raspi laying around then swap the SD card and try it on that one.

If not then you can check the Hyperion.NG WebUI

Under menu remote you can switch on and off sections of Hyperion like the leddriver/controller and such.

When the Ledlayout is okay and setup is fine it's probably the ledstrip. Run the Hyperion and press the leds with finger at beginning of ledstrip, most of those types are daisy chain ⛓️ so when first led is broken then the rest of them also don't work.

Or, skip a led of 10 and solder the connector to that location and try again.

Make sure the arrow (data ow direction) goes away from your Raspi. Make sure you have one or more GND used in the pins 📌 and are connected to the GND strip and PSU

Make sure voltage is maximum for 5 volts ⚡️ strip 5.3 volts.

And power ledstrip from both sides (if possible) on 5 volts and GND

Good luck 👍

• leovj

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!