How to set up Hyperion without wifi?

• I have a Raspberry Pi Zero 1.3 without wifi/Bluetooth and can't seem to find a way to set up Hyperion. I used etcher to burn it to a micro SD card and powered up the Zero, then plugged a USB cable in between the 2 but am stumped at that point. Can somebody please provide some insight? Thanks!

• you have to use a HDMI screen first and USB mouse to complete the Raspi setup and WIFI connections, if you done that it boots up after restart into Hyperion.

then when Raspi is connected to WIFI you have to know the DHCP IP given by your router/switch, then put that in Webui like this:

192.168.0.1:8090 IP is an example,

:8090 is port number of API of Hyperion webserver.

:8092 is for https

if everything is correct you come into the Hyperion.NG WebUI where you can make your changes

you can't/don't need USB cable to connect to the Raspi.

• Am I able to complete it without it being in the wifi? Like can I do the entire thing through the HDMI and mouse? I ask because unfortunately my Pi is an older version that does not have wifi or Bluetooth.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!