Docker capturing hardware

• Hi,

I want to setup Hyperion on a Fedora system. I managed to set up a Docker image and access it via Web, the next step is configuring the Capturing Hardware. What is the best way I do this?

1) enable XWayland (I use sway) and pass .X11 socket to Docker, I tried this but it won't detect anything...

2) buy a USB video capture card (grabber), hopefully it will show up as /dev/ttyUSB0 or something like that, which I can pass to Docker container. seems kinda silly to capture a screen and send it back to the same computer it's connected to, though

3) like 2) but set up a virtual /dev file with my screen output, tried creating a virtual display in sway but had little luck with that

4) like 1) but staying pure Wayland on host, would be best option but maybe impossible

The Docker I have is just a Debian image with hyperion installed via apt, then exposed so that I can access it on host system at https://127.0.0.1:8092/

I didn't yet buy any LEDs, which ones could you recommend for my use case? Preferably directly connected to my PC without tinkering with network access.

Can anyone please advice me?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!